Software di spegnimento automatico??

Ciao! Quindi mio fratello fa funzionare il suo computer 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, e mi chiedevo se ci fosse una funzione o un software che spegne automaticamente il suo PC, anche se su di esso è attivo il twitch.

Come se rileva che il mouse non si muove per 30 minuti, si spegne.

Grazie!

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

5 messaggi in questa discussione

Il 10/14/2020 in 1:17 PM , maristfernas ha scritto:

Hello! So my brother runs his computer 24/7, and I was wondering if there was a feature or software that automatically shut down his PC, even if twitch is on it. omegle xender

As if it detects that the mouse does not move for 30 minutes, it turns off.

Thank you!

grazie il mio problema è stato risolto

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

Have you tried the Timed Shutdown app (v6.2 is better)? I had to study late in the night (a couple of times doing my online projects for Levinsky College of Education). There is also a shutdown timer on Windows (can't tell you where it is exactly). Create a Scheduled Task for your brother's PC to shut down the computer - it's a better option.

College of Education library essay service homework tests

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

If you are actually thinking to analyze in Hungary on a student visa Hungary. At that point, Hungary among the best areas to acquire your refresher courses. Visit for more information about Study in Hungary Europe Guidelines

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Automatic shutdown software is the topic that you were in need to explore at this year. We can hope that the assignment masters review will guide you till the end as that was what we can refer to others.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Buying dissertations online www.uk-dissertation.com/buy-dissertation.html is the right choice for many students who do not have the time to write their own dissertations. This type of paper is a complex type of academic work and takes a lot of time to write. You should choose a reliable service to ensure that you will get original work.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti