Gli strumenti gratuiti che i professori universitari possono utilizzare per insegnare gli studenti in remoto

Being a university professor, I know these are rather difficult times. I am doing my best trying to teach my students online and I have found some tools that could be useful to others too. I know there are many more, but these are the ones I personally recommend and use.

• Microsoft made Office 365 (the basic version) free for organizations for six months. This can be a real *** for many, since most of us use Microsoft Office. Read more here .
  • NordVPN provides free accounts to Italian university professors to stay safe online. This is an excellent move by the company, and the VPN is also very popular. You can read more here .
  • Zoom (video conferencing) has removed a 40-minute limit on its free basic plan in many countries. More information can be found here .
  • Hangouts is a good alternative to Zoom and Google has made it free for many too. You can read it here .

If you have other tools that are now free and that you use when teaching, studying or working, let me know. I think having a list of such tools would be useful for multiple ***.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

0 messaggi in questa discussione