How to reduce Mailbox Size in Lotus Notes?

I suggest you download SysInspire NSF to PST converter tool that can *** you to reduce Mailbox Size in Lotus Notes. It can recover all deleted mails and convert them into  PST file. It has a feature of preview users can preview their NSF file after conversion. It can *** all versions of Lotus Notes and even it can *** all versions of Windows OS. It has a free demo that can *** you to convert 25 items from each folder. It has technical *** 24x7 users can get *** by mail or live chat .

Read More: Reduce Mailbox Size in Lotus Notes

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

1 messaggio in questa discussione

You can perform this conversion manually or use a professional tool. You don't have to spend a single penny on manual steps, but you need the ability and great technical knowledge to perform this task. If you don't have the technical skill, I recommend you use a professional tool to convert an Lotus Notes file to Outlook securely and safely. Here I am recommending using an Lotus Notes to Outlook converter tool by Softaken. This tool fulfils all your requirements and can convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST easily. Softaken Converter for Lotus Notes provides various features, like saving your mail items to a new or existing PST, a preview of emails before conversion, and *** for multiple file formats.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti