I am new to the business

I am new to the business and would like to learn about different ways to advertise. Do you have useful information for me?

1 persona mi piace questo

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

5 messaggi in questa discussione

Hello! Now there are a lot of different services.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You are lucky, because when I created my business, I had to do everything myself and there was no one who would give me advice. Do you know what a sales funnel is? This is an important part of the business. My friend's blog has many sales pipeline examples https://www.voilanorbert.com/blog/how-to-build-a-sales-pipeline/ and I encourage you to learn more about it. I am sure that this information will be very useful for you.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Glad to see you all here. I want to open a company. What country would you recommend for doing business?

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

A year ago I registered a company in the UK. There were many questions that I didn't answer. Experts helped me with this. I also read a lot of information. I can recommend an article on set up a company in uk. I think that it was necessary to arrange everything correctly. If there are questions, I am ready to answer.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Once I was in your place and to be honest, I was very sorry that I was not told at the time about the peculiarities of company registration. When I form an llc in minnesota oh i faced difficulties that i just didn't know how to properly register a company. However, searching the internet for the right information on how to form an llc in minnesota and a few guides and advice will solve my problem. Therefore, I advise you to study this question in more detail.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti