Ravencoin (RVN) cryptocurrency.

The founders of Ravencoin are Joel Wes, Bruce Fenton and Tron Black. The cryptocurrency was created in 2017, and at the time of release, anyone could buy it. The creators stated:
“Ravencoin is a free and open source project and will be issued and mined transparently, without pre-mining, developer distribution or any other similar setup. Ravencoin is not meant to be a form of money. It should prioritize user control, as well as remain independent of jurisdiction, while still providing users with simple add-on features based on their needs.”

The name "Ravencoin" literally translates as "coin of the crow" and arose in connection with the creators' passion for the series "Game of Thrones", where the main means of transmitting information are ravens.

The cost of Ravencoin sags in places, but not much, which makes it a good option for mining.

Recently, the cryptocurrency switched to the new KawPoW algorithm. Its main feature is protection from ASIC miners and centralization prospects. This is achieved by alternating the X15 and SHA-512 algorithms.

Now the capitalization of Ravencoin is 1.35 billion dollars.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

3 messaggi in questa discussione

Apparently, you may be interested in earning on cryptocurrency trading, so I will leave you a link with a detailed description of all the algorithms. I myself recently started using these proven strategies from napbots, which gives me additional income. I think it's just great when everyone has such an opportunity, but of course you should not forget about the high volatility of the crypto and be careful in your investments. I also recommend using the free trial period in the program.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Is it going to be more profitable than trading bitcoin? Well, I'm not sure if working with crypto is profitable in general, but I've heard that *** make a living that way.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Inviata (modificato)

I can tell you that trading cryptocurrency is pretty profitable, but only for advanced traders. I think it's better to start trading with forex since this market is more stable and less complicated. Recently, I managed to join this program https://www.audacitycapital.co.uk/funded-trader-program/, and it was shocking for me that I managed to increase my income pretty fast, with some hеlp from experts, so I think you should try it as well.

Modificato da zavylon

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti