How to Backup Office 365 Emails

You can use the Office 365 Email Backup Software to save your Office 365 account emails in PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file formats if you want to make backups of your Office 365 accounts. To back up the first few files for free, use the Office 365 Backup Software free trial. The software supports all versions of Windows.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

4 messaggi in questa discussione

One of the best ways to backup Office 365 emails is to perform this task by using professional software. In this regard, one of my colleagues recommended opting for MCT Office 365 Email Backup Tool that helped me to export Office 365 emails to PST. Additionally, this software facilitates me to perform the whole task without the need for any technical assistance. It was possible because of its self-explanatory user interface. 

This software also ensures high data integrity as it has some advanced features to optimize the whole process. You can try its free version to analyze the performance of this amazing software. It provides the conversion of the first 50 emails per folder in its free version. 

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I am here with a solution that will *** users to backup Office 365 Emails and you will get a solution why Office 365 Keeps Crashing ?? Know the Causes & Solution to Fix it. Here you will get secure solution to backup office 365 emails

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Get the software Office 365 backup tool for Mac to download emails from Office 365 Account including the attached documents. The application helps you to import files and attachments from Office 365 mail. There is no technical practice in the process of backup email data. Get the trial version to understand the working of the software by backing up a few Office 365 mails. Office Backup is light in weight that can easy to install and never make your computer slow. It allows you to backup Office 365 emails, contacts, and calendars to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX. The software supports all versions of Mac OS (10.14).

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/office365-backup-for-mac/

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti