Reconditioning company laptops

I'm a lead of a small internal IT team. We issue laptops to all the users. This is an IT staffing company with a lot of short-term contracts, so we issue a lot more laptops per year than the average corporation this size. We are issuing new laptops and/or getting returns nearly every day. We use all Dell laptops which are on a 4-year lease, with a corresponding 4-year warranty and TechDirect for parts replacement. The laptops frequently come back with scratches and various cosmetic issues that don't affect the functionality, but just look....crappy. It's not the impression I want to give to my new users.

We can get parts through TechDirect for things that are truly broken or non-functional, but they don't like to address purely cosmetic issues. I know that laptop skins exist, but users would remove them, even if they're told not to. I also know that I can buy replacement parts outside the warranty, but aside from the expense, it's very time-consuming to rip apart a laptop just because someone's greasy hands made the palmrest all shiny.

Does anything exist that won't void the warranty or lease terms for the laptops, that would clean up the finish of these laptops a bit? Like buffing your car with color matching wax? I've Googled my brains out for solutions and even experimented with a couple things, but I haven't found anything yet..

Modificato da soulja009

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

2 messaggi in questa discussione

Il 17/11/2021 in 03:20 , soulja009 ha scritto:

I'm a lead of a small internal IT team. We issue laptops to all the users. This is an IT staffing company with a lot of short-term contracts, so we issue a lot more laptops per year than the average corporation this size. We are issuing new laptops and/or getting returns nearly every day. We use all Dell laptops which are on a 4-year lease, with a corresponding 4-year warranty and TechDirect for parts replacement. The laptops frequently come back with scratches and various cosmetic issues that don't affect the functionality, but just look....crappy. It's not the impression I want to give to my new users.

https://speedtest.vet/

We can get parts through TechDirect for things that are truly broken or non-functional, but they don't like to address purely cosmetic issues. I know that laptop skins exist, but users would  remove them, even if they're told not to. I also know that I can buy replacement parts outside the warranty, but aside from the expense https://vidmate.bid/, it's very time-consuming to rip apart a laptop just because someone's greasy hands made the palmrest all shiny.

Does anything exist that won't void the warranty or lease terms for the laptops, that would clean up the finish of these laptops a bit? Like buffing your car with color matching wax? I've Googled my brains out for solutions and even experimented with a couple things, but I haven't found anything yet..

I got this,....

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

We provide refurbished computers in New Delhi. The Laptops are the Best condition laptops in 2022. These are available in the best range of contours to satisfy every requirement need for power and management. If you are searching for a refurbished laptops in ncr delhi this is a good opportunity for you. Visit for more information.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti