Google mail to Outlook

If you have data in MBOX file format and you want to import it into Outlook then try MailsDaddy MBOX converter tool. This single solution provides a hassle-free process from Gmail to Outlook PST format with all mail & attachments. This single application tool keeps all mail properties, inline images, attachments, and other mail stuff in a new PST file.

User can also install the software on Windows and migrate Google mail to Outlook without any hassle. 

Modificato da somit

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

4 messaggi in questa discussione

Recently, I opt for a professional solution to manage my Gmail account. As per my experience, first I accept the fact that it is a tough job to decide which software should we try to do this task. There are various software solutions available in the market. I faced this issue too however, after the recommendation of my associate I tried the free demo version of Softaken Gmail Backup Tool. After experiencing its amazing features I purchased it and now this software is taking care of my Gmail account. It helped me a lot to manage my account. I must recommend at least go for its free demo.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Gmail Backup Tool offers downloading Gmail account data to hard drive. The Utility allows bulk export of Gmail emails with attachments into varied file formats like PST, HTML, EML, MBOX, MSG, EMLX and MHTML. There program ensures instant and smart backup of Gmail mailboxes. With correct login credentials, backup of Gmail account is taken by the Software.

More ***:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/gmail-backup/

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Google Mail to Outlook migration is the most demanding one as most *** use Gmail as personal mail and when they want to switch over to a professional platform then it becomes necessary to have your all emails in one place. In this respect, you can export Gmail emails to PST format and then upload the exported PST file to the Outlook desktop application. 

In this respect, you can opt for the advanced professional approach that effectively allows you to convert your Gmail emails into multiple formats. Using the Gmail Backup Software, you can also directly import your Gmail emails to other email service providers such as Yahoo, iCloud, Office 365, Thunderbird, etc.

This advanced utility consists of some advanced features that *** in optimizing the whole process. Apart from this, it also allows users to export Gmail emails to PDF for backup purposes. 

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

SameTools Gmail Backup Tool is a powerful tool that can be used to take Gmail Backup in PST Outlook files. It is a desktop-based tool that is available for both Windows and MS Outlook. This tool enables users to take a backup of their Gmail emails with the *** of a single click. Cloud Backup Tool is convert IMAP accounts to multiple file formats like- PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, and EMLX. This software shows the preview of the Gmail items you want to backup of which item and choose them. Taking a Gmail backup using Sametools in Outlook PST files is a secure and efficient way to back up your important emails. It is a simple process that takes only a few minutes to complete. Download the free trial version of the software.

For more *** visit here:- https://www.sametools.com/cloud/backup/

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti