ma quanto parlano

ma quanto parlano i cronisti sportivi, specialmente quelli di pallavolo e basket. pur di dare aria ai denti dicono tutto e il  contrario di tutto. meno mele che c'é il mute

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

6 messaggi in questa discussione

Finally, I am sorry to say that the opinion that foreigners have in Italy has not worsened due to the epidemic. The political weight of our country in the international arena has been compromised for years due to political instability (ie unreliability); of an international economy that influences our internal choices that have repercussions on the social system; MyBalanceNow the stature of our politicians who are honorable fart or senatorial burps in comparison to characters who have led other countries for decades, giving strength, cohesion, security and certainty to their citizens. I did not mention our public debt, which could fill half a black hole, because I consider it a false

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

a me il signor giovanni malago mi sta antipatico, ma queta è una opinione personale, forse condivisa o forse rifiutata da altri lettori

1 persona mi piace questo

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

You may have heard the saying, “When you’re in love, smoke gets in your eyes.” Well when you’re talking, smoke gets in your eyes and ears. Once you’re on a roll, it’s very easy to not notice that you’ve worn out your welcome. You may not even realize that the other person is politely trying to get a word in, or subtly signaling that they need to be elsewhere.

There are three stages of speaking to other ***. In the first stage, you’re on task, relevant and concise.  But then you unconsciously discover that the more you talk, the more you feel relief.  Ahh, so wonderful and tension-relieving for you… but not so much fun for the receiver. This is the second stage – when it feels so good to talk, you don’t even notice the other person is not listening.                             RunYourPool

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

BenefitWallet Login

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti