I want to Transfer data from OLM to PST File

Inviata (modificato)

If you want to transfer OLM file data to PST format then you can try this OLM to PST Converter Software that can easily Convert your selected OLM file to PST format with all mailbox items. It provides option to save OLM file into many different file formats like: PST, MBOX, vCard, EML, HTML & PDF format. It shows the preview of all emails items before the conversion. You can also try this software free trial version before purchasing it.

main-qimg-153cafca81db26698a6c35fc955524b4.png

Modificato da nicolakulas

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

1 messaggio in questa discussione

OLM files are way different from Outlook PST. Though both the files belong to Outlook on Mac and Windows respectively, their behavior is too different. At this point, all you will need is a third-party application. Third-party applications are specifically designed to work on a feature efficiently. There are several tools that can *** you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on Mac OLM to PST Converter Tool. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency.

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti