NSF to PST Converter Tool to Convert Multiple NSF Files into PST

For Converting NSF file to PST file format you can use this amazing utility Regaintechnologies NSF to PST Converter Software that easily Convert yoursingle and multiple NSF file to PST file format at one time. This utility transfers all mailbox items like email, attachments, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, journals and other elements. With this software you can save your NSF file into many different file formats like: PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.

Checkout this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regaintechnologies.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

notes-to-outlook.png

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

4 messaggi in questa discussione

Using the Softaken NSF to PST Converter tool, you may convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST. All you have to do now is download and install the application on your PC. I personally utilized this software and was completely happy with its features. On my PC, I launched the Free NSF to PST Converter, then browsed and inserted Lotus notes. Following that, the option to view a preview of the NSF mailbox appeared on my screen, allowing me to inspect all of the mailbox data. After that, I choose the export option.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I have recently experienced a reliable software called MCT Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter. This software helped me to smoothly convert the NSF files into PST. This way I was able to import the NSF files into Outlook. I like its self-explanatory user interface that helped me to navigate properly throughout the process. This software is embedded with some advanced features that enhance and optimize the overall performance of this software. It also has a free demo version that will allow you to analyze the performance of this amazing software. 

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, I would suggest an advanced NSF to PST converter software which can easily export a single or multiple Lotus Notes NSF files to PST, MSG, PDF, EML, EMLX, HTML, Gmail, Hotmail, Office 365, etc. There are no file size restrictions and no risk of data loss. The trial version can easily export 50 emails for free.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

All of your NSF files are converted to PST files in Outlook using the Lotus Notes NSF Converter tool. This professional converter migrates all of your Lotus Notes components, including mails, contacts, calendars, and tasks. It can convert a large number of NSF files at once. Because of its user-friendly software interface, it's an interactive utility. It has several extra features to ensure that Lotus Notes emails are translated safely and effectively.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti